Today Casey sits down with Nicole Langevin, founder of Precision Choreography. On this episode of The Sports Entrepreneur, Casey and Nicole talk about taking the risk in connecting with people, making sure that your time is valued and compensated, and streamlining your business processes while still keeping individualization with your clients.
- Kind of continuing a theme we started last time on the show with Casey and Matt Iseman, Nicole took the risk to go talk to Alicia Sacramone, a silver medalist with the 2008 United States Olympic team, and the second most decorated American gymnast in world champion history. They hit it off, and their partnership has certainly had a big part in helping the company become what it is today. In the end, it’s all about connections, and all people are looking for connections and opportunities. And in this day and age, with all the tools out there, it’s easier than ever before to connect.
- Your time is not only valuable and deserves compensation, but your services reflect not only you but your contractors and team as well. If you go above and beyond, you deserve to set your prices accordingly and get paid. You can’t make a living doing your hobby for free. If you are a passion driven entrepreneur, make sure you have somebody to keep you in check.
- Streamlining your business practices allows you to be more efficient and service more people with your processes and behind the scenes tasks, and in doing so actually allows for MORE individualization and creativity because you have not only saved time, but established boundaries to stimulate that creativity.
BONUS QUOTE: “If you commit 100% you literally can’t fail.”
Resources and links discussed
- Learn more about Nicole at www.precisionchoreo.com/
- Follow Precision Choreography on Twitter – @presicionchoreo
- Follow Precision Choreography on Facebook
- Follow Casey on Twitter – @caseywrightnz
- Follow The Sports Entrepreneur on Twitter – @TSE_podcast
- Learn more about The Sports Entrepreneur at www.thesportsentrepreneur.com
Learn more about NinjaZone at www.theninjazone.com