- Just because something looks good on paper, you don’t live your life on paper. If your heart isn’t into something the way it needs to be, then you owe it to yourself to do the best for yourself.
- You can’t plan life, and you can’t plan how your business is going to go. You can’t plan how your career is actually going to go. You can have an idea but you can’t control what opportunities you get. So the ability to be flexible, the ability to respond in the moment is something you have to hone in on. You’re only as good as the job that you currently have, and so you’re always looking for that next hustle and you’re always working to develop connections.
- If you have a dream in the back of your mind, something you feel you are supposed to do, there’s no secret to getting started: Just do it. There’s never going to be the right time. There’s nothing mystical about it. It’s connections.
BONUS QUOTE: “On the show itself (American Ninja Warrior) you’re not competing against the other athletes. You’re competing against who you were the day before. Just because you’re not the best at something, doesn’t mean you still can’t participate and derive great benefit from it.” – Matt Iseman
Resources and links discussed
- Learn more about Matt at www.mattiseman.com/
- Follow Matt on Twitter – @mattiseman
- Arthritis Foundation:www.arthritis.org/
- Follow Casey on Twitter – @caseywrightnz
- Follow The Sports Entrepreneur on Twitter – @TSE_podcast
- Learn more about The Sports Entrepreneur at www.thesportsentrepreneur.com
Learn more about NinjaZone at www.theninjazone.com