This week Casey sits down with Mark Mahoney, the co-founder and CEO of Jackrabbit technologies. Jackrabbit is an online class management and billing software specifically for children’s activity centers. Jackrabbit and Mark have won numerous awards including: Inc. Magazine’s Inc 5000 List for 8 consecutive years, NCTA’s IT Entrepreneur of the Year, SmartCEO Magazine’s Future 50 Awards winner, Entrepreneur Magazine’s Entrepreneur360™ Performance Index, and more. On this episode of The Sports Entrepreneur we talk about how leadership style can lead to substantial growth a company.
- Give your leaders and your employees all the tools that they need to be successful and then get out of their way. Always, always look for feedback from them – positive and negative.
- Learn your customers frustrations and try to find the moment it happens. The better you know their frustrations, the sooner you can correct them.
- If you have people that are upset – customers or employees – they’re usually just passionate people. They can be passionate negatively…but they can also be passionate positively. You can influence this.
Resources and links discussed
- Learn more about Mark and Jackrabbit at: jackrabbitclass.com
- Follow Casey on Twitter – @caseywrightnz
- Follow The Sports Entrepreneur on Twitter – @TSE_podcast
- Learn more about The Sports Entrepreneur at www.thesportsentrepreneur.com
Learn more about NinjaZone at www.theninjazone.com